Upgrade to GreenPrime
Choose GreenPrime, SVCE’s 100% renewable generation service, and be at the forefront of our community’s commitment to a clean energy future.
If you are currently enrolled as a Silicon Valley Clean Energy GreenStart customer, you can upgrade your service at any time to GreenPrime, SVCE’s premium 100% renewable and carbon-free electric generation service. GreenPrime is generated from 100% renewable, carbon-free sources, primarily wind and solar farms in California and on the western grid.
The SVCE GreenPrime 100% Renewable Energy product is Green-e® Energy certified, and meets the environmental and consumer-protection standards set forth by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions. Learn more at www.green-e.org
For a complete list of the resources included in GreenPrime or to view highlights of the conditions of your subscription, see the Power Content Label and Price, Terms & Conditions.
2022 PCL & PTC | 2021 Historical PCL
*Mobile and tablet users – tilt your screen to landscape view when using the form below.
If you live or have a business outside of the SVCE service area, you can upgrade to 100% renewable energy from our neighboring Bay Area Community Choice Energy agencies:
- CleanPowerSF – San Francisco
- East Bay Community Energy – Alameda County
- MCE – Marin and Napa Counties, unincorporated Contra Costa County, and the Cities of Benicia, Concord, Danville, El Cerrito, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Oakley, Pinole, Pittsburg, Richmond, San Pablo, San Ramon, and Walnut Creek
- Peninsula Clean Energy – San Mateo County
- San Jose Clean Energy – City of San Jose
- Sonoma Clean Power – Sonoma and Mendocino Counties