Silicon Valley Clean Energy (SVCE) encourages diverse suppliers to explore contracting opportunities with us.
SVCE is committed to Supplier Diversity
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) administers the Supplier Diversity Program, which certifies diverse businesses through the Supplier Clearinghouse, providing opportunities for women, minority, LGBT, persons with disabilities, and disabled veteran businesses.
Why should you get certified?
- Registration is free
- More visibility on being listed on a centralized supplier database
- Access to resources, bid information and networking opportunities
- Official recognition of WMDVLGBTBE status
- Certification is valid for three years
Do you qualify?
Businesses must be at least 51% owned by a minority, woman, disabled veteran, or LGBT person or persons, with management and daily business operations controlled by one of more of those persons.
How do I get certified?
- Apply through the CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse Certification or California Department of General Services (DGS) Government Marketplace
- Applications will be reviewed within four weeks
- Certification renewal is every three years
Supplier Diversity Reports
Pursuant to Prop 209, SVCE does not give preferential treatment based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.