Get EV Charging Technical Assistance and Access to Rebates
FutureFit Assist – EV Charging
Do you own commercial or multifamily property in Santa Clara County? Have you been getting questions about electric vehicle (EV) chargers? Are you looking for more information about cost-effective EV charging options?
We can help. Through FutureFit Assist, Silicon Valley Clean Energy is providing free technical assistance to our customers who own or manage small/medium commercial and multifamily properties. Now open and available for a limited time.
Silicon Valley Clean Energy is providing qualifying customers with free assistance every step of the way to install EV charging on your premises. Working with us, you can receive the following complimentary services:
- Onsite evaluation report describing the right options tailored for your building
- A streamlined planning, design and construction process
- Support for solicitation of multiple bids and final bid selection
- Assistance in applying for available financial incentives/rebates
- Bid management and contractor support
- Help with utility upgrades
- Assistance with local building permits and ordinance compliance throughout Santa Clara County
Upgrade Your Property for the EV Revolution
The transition to EVs is underway and demand for EV charging is growing rapidly. Between 2018 and 2019, electric vehicles experienced a 35% increase in Santa Clara county. Properties across Silicon Valley are installing EV chargers to attract more customers and new tenants, and to take part in the clean mobility revolution.
Advantages of EV Charging Stations
- Retail businesses — Attract customers who want to charge their EVs while they are shopping
- Employers — Recruit and retain employees who are interested in the EV future
- Governmental/Institutional — Lead by example by supporting sustainability and innovation
EVs are good for the environment and our community — adding EV charging stations demonstrates your commitment!
Participate in the Program
Silicon Valley Clean Energy (SVCE) is here to help local small/medium commercial and multifamily properties realize the benefits of EV charging. The EV program is offered for free and is designed to provide you with the support you need to successfully plan, fund and install EV charging stations on your premises.
Do you own or manage a small/medium commercial or multifamily property? Then you likely qualify for this program. Not sure if your property fits this definition? Contact us.
For more information about the EV program, including details on how to participate and apply by clicking on the button below.
Learn more about what is included with the free technical assistance and how Silicon Valley Clean Energy can help with your project.
Incentives for Providing EV Charging at Multifamily Properties
Available now – up to $45,000 for installing electric vehicle chargers at multifamily properties to help residents gain access to electric vehicle charging. Explore the incentive details, how the program works and how to apply. Funds are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.